Guacamole is one of my favourite things to eat. Creamy, tangy, slightly salty, with a good dose of coriander-y goodness – perfection!
Great for dipping corn chips into
Spreading on toast
Serving alongside eggs
Perfect as an accompaniment to any Mexican meal, such as:
Main Meals Made Easy Chilli Bean Potatoes
If you like this recipe, you’re going to absolutely LOVE my Guacamole in More Main Meals Made Easy.
- 250 g avocado flesh (2 large or 3 smallish avocados)
- 1 Roma tomato halved, seeds scooped out then halved again
- 1 spring onion roughly chopped
- 1 sprig coriander
- 20 g lemon juice (about half a lemon)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 clove garlic (5g)
- Place all ingredients in mixer bowl. TURBO/1 second/MC on. Scrape down bowl and push contents right down onto the blades. Repeat.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.