Jane
    Jane

These are so delicious! I love that there is veg in the dough & the sauce and no one had a clue. So clever Bec! Have you got the ‘Deceptively Delicious’ cook book by Jessica Seinfield? She has great ideas for hiding goodies into everyday meals/baking etc… Great book!

Amy
    Amy

Made these and my family love them! Can they be stored on the counter or do they need to go in the fridge? Aside from the ones in the freezer of course. Thanks Bec!

Amy
    Amy

I just made these for the first time. A very easy recipe to follow and the dough was really nice to work with! I’m certain they will pass the ‘children’ test! Smelling lovely baking in my kitchen right now!

Yvette
    Yvette

I just made cheese scrolls, so good but the only problem is I’m unsure they will make it to the freezer for the kids lunches, they are just too yummy!!

brooke
    brooke

These are so easy to make. The sauce is amazing mixed through pasta too!!

Tania
    Tania

Great – made this for lunches this week. I rolled mine as one big sausage and then cut. Think next time I need to roll a little thinner though. Might try with zucchini in dough? Wonder if anyone done that? Ah the challenges of school lunch boxes – when we want real food. Thanks Bec – you are a gem!

Shelley
    Shelley

We love these…I add ham, salami and pineapple and cheese as my filling. Great for the lunchboxes.

laura Gligorovska
    laura Gligorovska

These are a hit and my kids love them!!!

Kathleen
    Kathleen

These are a regular in our house. They go in my kids lunchboxes at least once a week, are great to bring to finger food parties, and excellent in the freezer for last minute meals /snacks. My kids are reeeeeeaaaalllly fussy, but they inhale these. Absolutely beautiful!

Kirsten
    Kirsten

I make theses all the time and we love them!