Bronagh
    Bronagh

Quick question regarding the Shitake mushrooms. Can I use fresh shitake mushrooms in place of dried & if so what quantity?

Heidi
    Heidi

This is ‘get outta town’ delicious and easy! I didn’t tell the kids it wasn’t meat till half way through and they’d already said how awesome it was.. of course hubby thinks he’ll become anaemic as I’ve been on a thermobexta bender of late..

Lilluz
    Lilluz

Hello! Really looking forward to trying your lasagne ?

Just wondering if I could substitute the vegetable stock paste concentrate with something else? Thanks!

Lilluz
    Lilluz
    Reply to  Thermobexta

Could I just use salt? If so, how much? Same amount as the stock paste?

Lilluz
    Lilluz
    Reply to  Thermobexta

Could you also please tell me how much canned tomatoes I could use instead of fresh ones? Thank you!

Thermotester

I really enjoyed this lasagne. So many vegetables packed in and so full of flavour. Freezes and reheats really well too.

Maggi
    Maggi

Loved it but as it made LOADS any ideas on freezing it? Cooked or uncooked (I.e. Make 2 seperate dishes) or just freeze the sauce?

Colleen
    Colleen
    Reply to  Thermobexta

I froze it after cooking, cut into serve size portions (as I am the only one eating it), then heated it up in microwave when required. Tastes just as scrumptious as freshly cooked. I love this recipe <3

Leanne Geaghan

Yum!!! You have to try this

Bek
    Bek

By far my favorite and most craved recipe on the site! The whole house loves it and so does everything who has visited recently as its my easy go to meal- so delish (my only addition is to add extra cheese on the top)

Colleen
    Colleen

I love meat with every main meal. However, I came across this recipe and it intrigued me – so decided to give it a go. Wow – so glad I did as I really enjoyed it. Was easy to make, it is very healthy with all those vegetables and also very tasty – a winner all round!! I had some the next night, and to my surprise it was even better!! Definitely will be making this again :). Thank you!!!!

Anne Patterson
    Anne Patterson

An absolute winner! This is now my staple lasagne.

Kelly
    Kelly

Ahhhhhhmazing!
    Hubby isn’t home, I had a haul of fresh vege from farmers markets and thought I would give this a go! Love it! So good! I used boring old béchamel but will try your topping next time!
    Now if only I can get my 3yo to taste it!!