This is a basic recipe for Thermomix crepes, that can be the base of all sorts of meals, either sweet or savoury – if making them for a savoury filling, simply omit the sugar.
They roll and fold easily and can be easily made to suit dairy intolerances.
Serving Suggestions for these Thermomix Crepes
Commonly, crepes are a breakfast food, but I do also have a great savoury dinner recipe here on the website that uses them! Check out my Spinach and Ricotta Crepe Bake.
If you’re going to serve for breakfast or dessert, try topping with one of the following:
Lemon juice and sugar
Basic Crepes – Quick Thermomix Batter
- 30 g butter or coconut oil
- 350 g milk of your choice
- 3 eggs
- 180 g spelt flour or plain flour
- 20 g sugar optional – omit this if using with a savoury filling
- pinch salt
- more butter or coconut oil for the frying pan
- Place butter in mixer bowl. Melt 1.5 minutes/70/speed 2/MC on.
- Add milk, eggs, flour, sugar (if using) and salt. Mix 30 seconds/speed 4/MC on.
- Transfer batter to a bowl. Refrigerate 20 – 30 minutes (or overnight, to save time in the morning). If you don't have time for this step, you can skip it, but you will get better results if you do refrigerate it for a little while.
- Heat a medium sized frying pan and melt a little butter in it.
- Measure out roughly 1/4 cup of crepe batter and pour it into the frying pan. Pick up the pan and move it in circular motions on a slight angle in order to spread the batter out until it covers approximately a 20-22cm diameter. Cook for a minute or two and turn it over when the underside starts to change colour. When both sides are cooked, slide the crepe out onto a plate. Repeat with remaining batter.
- Fill with ingredients of your choice and roll or fold and enjoy!
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.