• 1

Belinda
    Belinda

These are brilliant
    I added dedicated coconut but I don’t think it made a difference because the flavour is so over powering
    I have also tried them with melted dark chocolate and plain as per the recipe which a friend made and they were brilliant
    Only thing is that it was hard to spread but that could be because I added a hand full of coconut so it could have stiffen them up!

Trish
    Trish

I’ve made this several times now with the rice malt syrup and also excluded the linseed meal and it’s amazing! Also used peanut butter as I haven’t made my own nut butter yet! Took it to work and now a couple of them are also making it!

Trish
    Trish

I’ve made this several times now with the rice malt syrup and also excluded the linseed meal and it’s amazing! Took it to work and now a couple of them are also making it!

Amy
    Amy

Can you use peanut butter instead of nut butter?

Claire
    Claire

Very yummy! My fussy toddler has given thumbs up. Used almond meal instead of flaxseed meal. Worked well!

Karen
    Karen

I have serious issues with this recipe…..it is too amazing, and just want to keep eating ! I made ABC butter first ( have never made any form of nut butter) could have just stopped there. This is very dangerous with only two of us !

Rebecca
    Rebecca

Oh my goodness these are amazing!! Super easy and very hard to stop at one. I made the ABC spread too and the kids are fighting over the jar with a spoon.

penny
    penny

has anyone tried it without the tahini (I can’t have it)?

Belinda Rosen
    Belinda Rosen

Just lovely. Wasn’t sure what to expect as I didn’t have enough sesame seeds or any sunflower seeds at all. I upped the nuts to meet the grams. Toasted for a bit longer. Beef to move quickly to pan indeed! Delicious though.

Sharon Smith
    Sharon Smith

Hi there. What are the nutritional details for these per piece.

Sharon Smith
    Sharon Smith
    Reply to  thermobexta

Thank you so much. I knew there must of been some kind of app out there. I’ll look into it. Cheers