Josefina
    Josefina

Can I use only almonds?

Racharl
    Racharl

How long will this last in the fridge?
    Also do u think you could freeze this?

Kim
    Kim

Can I use extra virgin coconut oil for this recipe? Will the smell of coconut oil come through?

Lou

My first ever attempt at a nut butter and it worked perfectly! Thanks so much! Yummy on toast, on celery with sultanas or with apple slices. And of course in your sesame seed bars. I didn’t have quite enough brazil nuts so just added more of the others and still perfect. 🙂

Wendy
    Wendy

What could I use instead of cashews? I cant tolerate them anymore

trackback

[…] 50g pepitas 80g mixed nuts (such as almonds, cashews, macadamias, pistachios) 200g raw honey 80g nut butter 40g hulled tahini 15g flaxseed […]

Caroline
    Caroline

I’ve tried a few different nut butter recipes but this is far the best. I didn’t have Brazil nuts so used extra cashew & almonds. Beautiful.

Clare
    Clare

So easy to make and very yummy. First time attempting any nut butter. Love it!

Lisa
    Lisa

This nut butter is by far my favourite! I found i had to process it quite a bit longer to get it to release the oils and get really nice. I also put in less salt but would leave it out next time.

EmilyMaine
    Reply to  Lisa

I think I will leave out the salt next time too actually.

EmilyMaine

Your but bitter actually looks a bit oily and smooth as it should. Mine looks quite crumbly still and I even added an additional 10g of oil on top of the 40g. Any ideas?????

EmilyMaine
    Reply to  thermobexta

Yes I did all those things! I processed long and will add a touch of oil to jar when I put it in. The mix is more moist now but still drier than I’d like. Thx for the speedy reply!

EmilyMaine
    Reply to  thermobexta

I was a little bit stressed about burning my nuts and maybe I took them off a little early which meant the oils didn’t release so well??? Just putting this note here for other who might be having the same problem. I ended using an extra 20g maca oil total and an extra 1min processing time stopping every 30 secs to scrape down.