Super Seeded Bread is a Thermomix multigrain bread loaf so soft and fluffy! It’s a fantastic everyday bread.
The recipe makes a large loaf – you will need a 900g bread tin, or two smaller tins.
You can use any mix of seeds, just stick to the 150g combined weight of them.
Super Seeded Bread
- 900g bread tin
- 200 g wheat grain Note 1
- 400 g water lukewarm
- 3 tsp dried yeast
- 450 g bakers flour
- 150 g seeds of your choice (For the loaf pictured I used 50g linseeds, 30g buckwheat, 30g sunflower seeds, 20g pepitas, 20g black sesame seeds)
- 30 g olive oil
- 10 g honey Note 2
- 2 teaspoons natural bread improver Note 3
- 2 tsp salt
- Place wheat grain in mixer bowl. Mill 2 minutes/speed 9/MC on. Remove from bowl, set aside.
- Add (in this order) water, yeast, flour, seeds, oil, honey, bread improver and salt. KNEAD/6 minutes/MC on.
- Transfer dough to either a silicon bread mat or a large oiled bowl. Either wrap in the mat or cover the bowl with glad wrap and leave in a warm place to double in size.
- When dough has doubled in size, knock all air out of it and shape into a loaf. Transfer dough to bread tin, spray the top with water from a spray bottle (this assists with a crunchy crust) and if you would like seeds on top, sprinkle them on now. Cover the top of your bread tin and leave to double in size again.
- When dough has doubled in size, the bread is ready to cook. Spray the surface with water again then place the bread tin into your oven – do not preheat oven when making bread, heating the oven with the bread in it gives one last quick rise. Turn oven on to 200°C and cook for 30 minutes from the time you close the oven door.
- When cooked, turn bread out onto a cooling rack immediately. Try to resist cutting until completely cool.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.