I am so incredibly excited to be releasing this evening the 9th cookbook in the Thermobexta collection. All Day Eats originally started out as a Thermomix lunch box collection, however what it eventuated in was something far, far more than that!
This recipe collection is a versatile mix of savoury and sweet recipes suitable for a wide range of occasions. From lunch box, home and work lunches, to breakfasts, entertaining, picnics, snacks and grazing. It’s great value and sure to fast become a well used favourite in your kitchen.
Here’s a list of the recipes you’ll find in All Day Eats:
- SPINACH & FETTA GOZLEME
- CURRY PUFFS
- SAVOURY VEGGIE MUFFINS
- HALLOUMI MUFFINS
- WONTON MINI QUICHES
- PUFFED PESTO PINWHEELS
- POTATO FRITTERS
- BEETROOT & SALAD ROLLS
- KNOT ROLLS
- EASY FLATBREAD CRACKERS
- BAGEL SEASONING
- CARAMELISED ONION HUMMUS
- HERB & GARLIC CREAM CHEESE SPREAD
- SPINACH DIP
- BANANA & DATE LOAF
- CHOC CHIP MUFFINS
- JAMMY SCONE SCROLLS
- CHOCOLATE COCONUT SLICE
- SUPER SEEDY OAT BARS
- FRUIT BREAD
- APPLE CRUMBLE BLISS BALLS
- PEANUT BUTTER BLISS BALLS
- STRAWBERRY & RICOTTA PIKELETS
- TROPICAL FRUIT WHIP
- BERRY SLUSHIES
- BANANA SMOOTHIE
With this book, I wanted to provide you with a great resource. A great mix of recipes that can help you get organised with plenty of delicious food in the freezer, as well as get food into you hungry people’s bellies fast by way of super quick to make recipes.
Here are some big plus’s of these recipes:
- They’re family friendly – approved by my three kids and many of our testing team.
- They use easy to access, normal, everyday ingredients.
- Made mostly from pantry and fridge staples, plus some fresh veggies and herbs. In fact you probably have all of the ingredients to make several of the recipes without a trip to the supermarket first!
- Suitable for a wide range of dietary needs – gluten, dairy, nut and egg free, plus vegetarian and vegan diets are all catered for through the original recipes, or variations listed.
- Easy, delicious, satisfying.
I am so proud of the recipes in this book. We’ve worked so hard to make it a really useful and well-used collection and I truly feel like we knocked it out of the park!
Please share the photos and your thoughts on the food you try from this book on Facebook and Instagram (#thermobexta) I get so much out of seeing what everyone thinks of my creations ??
Thank you, everyone, for your support of what I do.
You might also be interested in these recipes...
Hi, I'm Bec
I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you’re looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone