Apple Berry Pancakes add a fruity twist on a classic recipe. They’re really suitable for any time of the day but in our house they’re mostly served for brekkie or afternoon tea. These are also a great lunchbox snack.
Apple Berry Pancakes
- 1 apple cored and quartered (no need to peel)
- 80 g strawberries hulled (or raspberries)
- 200 g spelt flour or plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 200 g milk of your choice
- 2 eggs
- 30 g sugar optional
- 1 tsp vanilla powder or extract or paste
- coconut oil for frying
- Place apple and strawberries (or raspberries) in mixer bowl. Blitz 1-2 seconds/TURBO/MC on, until grated to roughly even sizes. Scrape down bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder, milk, eggs, sugar and vanilla. Process 10 seconds/speed 5/MC on.
- Heat your frypan and melt a little coconut oil in it. Drop tablespoon amounts of pancake batter into the frypan and cook for a minute or so, or until lightly browned underneath, then turn over and cook on the other side. Cook in batches until all the batter is gone.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.
You might also be interested in these recipes...
Hi, I'm Bec
I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you’re looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone