Steamed Egg Pots made in the Thermomix are a simple, delicious and healthy breakfast that you can customise for each member of your family. I make them often.
You will need ramekins that will fit securely into the steaming attachment allowing the lid to go on. Before you start, place the ramekins into steaming attachment to make sure you know how many will fit in at once.
The quantities listed are the amounts you will need for each egg pot. You need to multiply it depending on how many you are making.
Steamed Egg Pots
- butter or olive oil for greasing
- 1 slice of fresh tomato or a dollop of homemade tomato sauce
- 4-5 baby spinach leaves
- 1 egg
- 1-2 tsp sun-dried tomato strips
- Grated cheese Note 1
- A couple of pieces of avocado
- Spring onion thinly sliced
- Lightly grease ramekins and place ingredients into them in the order they are listed. You can leave out ingredients or add extra things, depending on your families tastes. Carefully place the ramekins into steaming attachment.
- Place 500g water in mixer bowl. Set steaming attachment in place on top of bowl. Cook 15 minutes/steaming temperature/speed 4. Check after this time and cook a further 2-3 more minutes if the eggs aren't cooked to you're liking.
- Serve on toast, or eat straight from the pots.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.
You might also be interested in these recipes...
Hi, I'm Bec
I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you’re looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone