Banana Pancakes batter whipped up in seconds! The Thermomix makes light work of quick batters such as this one.
This light and fluffy pancake recipe is sweetened with fruit! If you are not planning on serving with a sweet sauce, you may like to add 1 tablespoon of honey to the ingredients.
- 1 banana medium, broken into 3-4 pieces
- 1 apple small-medium, roughly chopped
- 150 g spelt flour or plain flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 125 g milk Vegan mylk for DF
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 scant tsp cinnamon
- coconut oil or butter for frying
- strawberry sauce or fast blueberry sauce or other toppings of your choice
- Place apple and banana in mixer bowl. Chop 3 seconds/speed 5/MC on.
- Add all remaining ingredients. Combine 20 seconds/speed 4/MC on.
- Heat a large frying pan and melt in it some coconut oil or butter. Spoon in tablespoonful amounts of pancake batter for small, or several tablespoons for large pancakes. Cook for a minute or two, then turn when bubbles start to appear. Cook on both sides then place on a plate. Repeat until all batter has been used.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.