This Veggie Slice is whipped up in seconds in the Thermomix! Cheap and healthy, I came up with this one while completing my first Whole30.
I needed a nourishing, delicious dish that I could keep on hand for times when I needed a meal fast. This really hits the spot and has been very popular amongst Whole30ers and non-Whole30ers alike!
If you’re missing one or two of the veggies listed, have a go at mixing it up with whatever veggies you do have on hand! Just try to stick to the same total weight of vegetables.
Mix up this frittata in your Thermomix in no time! It’s a great one to prepare at the start of the week, ready for brekkie, lunch or dinner any day.
Very Veggie Slice
- 150 g zucchini roughly chopped
- 100 g sweet potato roughly chopped
- 100 g mushrooms
- 60 g brown onion halved
- 60 g red capsicum roughly chopped
- 40 g spinach or silverbeet stems removed
- 6 eggs
- 50 g arrowroot starch (or besan flour, or spelt flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder optional
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp Odds-and-Ends Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a slice or pie dish.
- Place all ingredients in mixer bowl. Chop 20 seconds/speed 4/MC on, or until no large chunks remain.
- Pour into prepared dish. Bake 40 minutes, or until set.
- Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting into slices. Serve warm or cold.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.