This Veggie Slice is whipped up in seconds in the Thermomix! Cheap and healthy, I came up with this one while completing my first Whole30.
I needed a nourishing, delicious dish that I could keep on hand for times when I needed a meal fast. This really hits the spot and has been very popular amongst Whole30ers and non-Whole30ers alike!
If you’re missing one or two of the veggies listed, have a go at mixing it up with whatever veggies you do have on hand! Just try to stick to the same total weight of vegetables.
Very Veggie Slice
- 150 g zucchini roughly chopped
- 100 g sweet potato roughly chopped
- 100 g mushrooms
- 60 g brown onion halved
- 60 g red capsicum roughly chopped
- 40 g spinach or silverbeet stems removed
- 6 eggs
- 50 g arrowroot starch (or besan flour, or spelt flour)
- 1 tsp baking powder optional
- 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tsp Odds-and-Ends Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 1 tsp cracked black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Grease a slice or pie dish.
- Place all ingredients in mixer bowl. Chop 20 seconds/speed 4/MC on, or until no large chunks remain.
- Pour into prepared dish. Bake 40 minutes, or until set.
- Leave to cool for 5-10 minutes before cutting into slices. Serve warm or cold.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.