This awesome Milo-like chocolate drink powder recipe for the Thermomix is additive-free and super simple!
Smilo is so simple to make, taking just a few minutes and using just three ingredients. It is free gluten, dairy, grains, nuts, refined sugar and additives. Added bonus is it’s also vegan.
The recipe makes a large batch which will keep well for months in an airtight container in the pantry.
Once you’ve made it, it’s a simple case of stirring a couple of teaspoons into a glass or (warm or cold) milk!
It will dissolve in warm milk, but if adding to cold milk it won’t really dissolve, unless you blitz together in your TMX – I don’t bother doing this as my kids like eating it off the top then drinking the milk.
- 100 g cacao powder or cocoa powder (1 cup)
- 230 g coconut sugar or rapadura (1.5 cups)
- 2 tsp vanilla powder or 1 vanilla bean, quartered
- Place all ingredients in mixer bowl. Process for 1 minute/speed 7/MC on.
- Store in an airtight glass jar or container.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.