Jess
    Jess

Wow!!! This is incredible!! The whole family loves it. It will be a staple in our pantry. I think I might make it for Xmas gifts too.

Julie
    Julie

My kids don’t even like Milo. Smilo, on the other hand, is a double thumbs up 🙂

Becky
    Becky

I just can’t get warm today and I was driving along thinking oh how nice a Milo would be but I don’t buy that any more then my lightbulb moment came “SMILO”. All I can say is “wow”! It hits the spot perfectly and so much better as I know exactly what is in it. Thank you!

Victoria
    Victoria

I just made this after finding the milo tin empty and wanting to give the kids a healthier alternative! Testing on myself as chief tester is at school. Yum. Had to make some vanilla powder first too.

Charlene
    Charlene

Mr 5 helped me and he has given this his tick of approval. Winning!! Thanks 🙂

Yvette Proctor
    Yvette Proctor

I usually use cocoa, coconut cream, hot water and some honey to make Choc milk or hot chocolate. I have cacao in my pantry that hasn’t been used much at all, and have been drinking Ozechoc this past month or so as hubby came home with it, so I’ve used it. I kept the jar so I could make Smilo in it, and now wish I’d not written the recipe and instructions on the jar as noone else would notice it’s not Ozechoc otherwise. Fabulous and simple recipe! Very yummy taste!

Robyn
    Robyn

I just saw this exact recipe and comments on someone’s Facebook page.

kandis doust
    kandis doust

I made this today. Was worried my kids wouldn’t drink it. They LOVED it and asked for MORE. We have had it hot and cold…divine! Thanks for a quick delicious recipe. 🙂

Sarah
    Sarah

Kids love love love this! Used it in frappes for an extra special treat 🙂

Kerry

Just made your Smilo and got the thumbs up from my son! Much healthier than milo!