Kate
    Kate

This is my go to frittata recipe! I use this as the basis and then mix it up depending on what is in the fridge
    There is no better way to showcase my home grown free range eggs. Delicious

Alex
    Alex

This looks delish! Can you freeze this?

Alex
    Alex

I want to make this but not have Kale in the fridge. Can I replace the spinach with kale? Thank you…

Brooke

The kids and hubby loved it (I dont do eggs) I had to tweak a little based on fridge/pantry contents though. omitted the feta and topped with a mix of pumpkin seeds and sunflower seeds. have sliced the up the remaining and frozen off for hubbys lunch. It has defrosted/reheated well. thanks for the recipe 🙂

Tanya
    Tanya

I’ve wanted to try this recipe since it’s released and yesterday I finally got to it! I subbed the pine nuts and spinach (because I didn’t have either) with cashews and zucchini and I was also short one egg but it still worked perfectly! I love the pieces of haloumi throughout and the flavour with the caramelised onion is just soooo tasty!! Thanks Bec 🙂

Rachel
    Rachel

Absolutely loved this frittata! I didn’t use any sugar and it was still delicious! 🙂

Bettina
    Bettina

So delicious and the recipe is easy to follow. Great combination of flavours and textures. Just for variation next time I might sub the haloumi for feta.

missmax22

Made this for dinner tonight. It was so full of flavour and the combination worked perfectly!
    I had to use brown onion instead of red onion and white sugar was all we had so used that instead of coconut sugar. My husband and I loved this – we’ll definitely make again and play with different flavours. Thanks so much Thermobexta!

Jaz
    Jaz

Absolutely delicious, made this last night. I used sweet potato instead of pumpkin and left off the pine nuts. Will definitely be on my rotation.

Katie
    Katie

This recipe is delicious! I’ve never made frittata in the TMX before but so easy!!

Due to what I had the fridge / cupboard I had to make tiny variations – I used rice malt syrup instead of sugar with the onions. I only had 70g cream so used an extra egg. I used 1/2 parsley as not enough spinach.

Highly recommend the frittata – everyone loved it!