Cool, refreshing and a more than a little bit delicious, these Thermomix Strawberry and Lime Mocktails are perfect to bring the New Year in with!
Strawberry and Lime Mocktails
This refreshing beverage will bring a smile to your face. Fancier and much tastier than a soda water, this will make you feel like you're having something really special!
Servings: 2 medium glasses
- 250 g punnet strawberries hulled
- 250 g ice cubes
- 1/2 lime approx 35g, flesh and skin
- 20 g sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- 200 g soda water
- lime wedges and/or a couple of strawberries to garnish (optional)
Place strawberries, ice, lime, sugar and vanilla in mixer bowl. Blitz 1 minute/speed 9/mc on.
Add soda water. Mix 3 seconds/speed 5/MC on.
Pour into glasses, garnish with a wedge of lime and/or a strawberry.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 84kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 29mg | Potassium: 191mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 16g | Vitamin C: 78mg | Calcium: 26mg | Iron: 1mg
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.
Please rate it and leave feedback in the comments section below, or mention @Thermobexta or tag #Thermobexta on Instagram.
Makes 2 medium glasses
250g punnet strawberries, hulled
250g ice cubes
1/2 lime (approx 35g), flesh and skin
1/2 tsp vanilla powder
200g soda water
lime wedges and/or a couple of strawberries, to garnish (optional)
1. Place strawberries, ice, lime, sugar and vanilla in mixer bowl. Blitz for 1 minute/speed 9/mc on.
2. Add soda water. Mix for 3 seconds/speed 5/MC on.
3. Pour into glasses, garnish with a wedge of lime and/or a strawberry.