Lucrecia
    Lucrecia

if we cant get vanilla powder, what would be a good substitute? thanks!

Lisa
    Lisa

can you possibly let us know what weights we need of cacao powder and coconut sugar? Buying ingredients online and not sure of cup quantities. thankyou!

Maddie
    Maddie
    Reply to  Lisa

By my measurements, it’s 120g cacao and 225g coconut sugar. 🙂

Peta
    Peta

Could you do this with out a Thermie? I do have a good food processor.

Carla Vowles
    Carla Vowles

Mr 7yo LOVED Smilo so much that he gave it two thumbs up with upstretched arms. Mr 9yo thought it was good. They will enjoy it, I’m sure. They have only had the original a handful of times from cricket, as I’ve never bought it. Your recipe will allow me to never, ever buy the original in my life xx

Nicki
    Nicki

Thanks Bec! Replacing Milo was this week’s goal, I tried out Smilo on my son the last 2 days, once as hot choc and once in his “Up & go”-style smoothie and he loved both, then I told him it wasn’t milo! He said Smilo is better! Thank you

MelJ82
    MelJ82

Have made multiple batches of this! The kids have this as a “coffee” with Dad in warm or cold milk. Hubby actually saw me making it the other day in thermie and didnt realise that i had been making it – he just thought id been buying a healthier milo replacement haha Also good to pop a spoon full into a banana smoothie 🙂

Mellie
    Mellie

This is an awesome recipe 🙂 we finished our first batch last night – making again now! Thank you x

Sandra
    Sandra

Showed my 10 year old the milo tin ingredient list then showed her your recipe… taste got a big thumbs up…. I’ve now spotted her reading labels and asking if there is a healthier, wholefoods way to make things! Success!

Jo W