Eva
    Eva

I made these for Father’s Day and they are beautiful. Made 24 and there is still a jar of the curd left. Thank you for the recipe.

Anne-Marie Keightley
    Anne-Marie Keightley

I just made this and had to finish the curd on the stope top. I cooked it 5 mins longer but did not taste it until after I had washed my bowl! Still tasted eggy. I am thinking possibly a combination of it being cold so thermie took longer to get to temp and also I use home laid eggs so much larger than shop bought? Thickened up and tasted better once cooked for ten more minutes in a double boiler

Fi
    Fi

Can’t wait to make these tomorrow! Just wondering if I can double the curd ingredients in my TM5?

Emma
    Emma

I made these today! My first batch of cases were a disaster, I burnt them and then they stuck to the tin. I remade and oiled the tin, and turned my oven down to 140. They turned out much better! I was worried that the filling tasted too tart, but in the cases it is divine! Great recipe!

kandis
    kandis

These are beautiful. Lovely to look at even better to eat! My friends and family loved them and wanted the recipe. The best part is they are SO easy to make.

Kirsty
    Kirsty

I’m not sure what coconut flakes are, or where to get them? Would dedicated coconut be the same?

Anne-Marie Keightley
    Anne-Marie Keightley

Is this very sweet? I may try with less honey first.

Mel
    Mel

These were absolutely delish!!! Thankyou for the recipe xx
    Took some into work and were loved by all & Husbands new favourite !

Sian
    Sian

Made these this morning. They are delicious! I used a mini cupcake tin and was convinced that I stuffed up and that the tart shells were going to be a disaster. But they popped out of the tin perfectly… no greasing, nothing lining the tin. The tart shells were crispy but a bit chewy in the thicker places. Thanks for another great recipe Bec. The curd actually landed on some pancakes prior to making it into the tart shells!

Claudia
    Claudia

Oh my, these are so yum! I couldn’t find any patty pans so used mini muffin trays with paper baking cups and they turned out great! Are they going to go soggy if I store them in the fridge though? I made such a large batch but just realised they may lose their crispiness if I put them in the fridge!