20 Minute Thermomix Nachos are a great recipe at the end of a busy day! On the table in… you guessed it, just 20 minutes. Perfect for when you want dinner on the table fast and with minimal effort.
Thermomix Nachos Made Easy
Nachos are fun to make and eat! This meal is one that I know my kids get excited about when I mention I’m making it. No complaints and 100% clean plates are always a win, right?!
Made with ingredients you will most likely have on hand, it’s a super convenient and thrifty meal too.
For something different, the topping is also really good on top of rice instead of corn chips. It’s also a great topping for baked potatoes.
This recipe was inspired by my wonderful sister, Claire xx
For a pimped up recipe for Thermomix Nachos, check out the Loaded Nachos in More Main Meals Made Easy. Complete with hidden veggies and the best Guacamole you’ve ever tasted.
20 Minute Thermomix Nachos
- 1 large bag of corn chips approx. 175g
- 150 g cheddar cheese diced 1.5cm (optional)
- 150 g onion quartered
- 3 garlic cloves 15g
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 Tbsp ground coriander
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- a couple of shakes chilli powder
- 700 g passata or 2 x 400g tins crushed tomatoes
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 2 400g tins legumes drained, rinsed (such as lentils, kidney beans, cannellini beans, four bean mix, etc.)
- sour cream diced avocado, torn coriander leaves (to serve, optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Place corn chips on a large tray. Set aside.
- Place cheese in mixer bowl. Grate 4 seconds/speed 7/MC on. Transfer to a small bowl. Set aside.
- Place onion and garlic in mixer bowl. Chop 5 seconds/speed 5/MC on. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil. Saute 4 minutes/steaming temperature/speed 1/MC off.
- Add coriander, cumin and chilli. Saute a further 1 minutes/steaming temperature/speed 1/MC off.
- Add passata, salt, sugar and oregano. Cook 5 minutes/100/speed 1/MC on.
- Add legumes. Use a spatula to combine. Cook 5 minutes/100/reverse/speed 1/MC on.
- Meanwhile, place tray of corn chips in the oven. Warm through for 5 minutes then distribute between the plates.
- Serve the sauce on top of warmed corn chips, then top with the grated cheese and your choice of suggested toppings.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.
You might also be interested in these recipes...
Hi, I'm Bec
I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you’re looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone