Angela
    Angela

Absolutely delicious. My jars must have been larger as I only got 1 and 3/4.

Amanda
    Amanda

Love this! My kids had one taste and were chasing me around the house for more! This is the only jam that I will gift to people and feed my children. Awesome work as always Bec.

Michael Scruse

Brilliant and easy recipe. Perfect consistency.

laura Gligorovska
    laura Gligorovska

The only strawberry jam my son eats!!!!! And that says alot 🙂

Lea
    Lea

Wow again Bec Ive now adapted this to make plum jam and just finished making plum and port jam using the bases of this receipe Thank you once again love making jam now

Simone
    Simone

Oh my! The most amazing jam. Made two batches for Christmas presents. One strawberry, one cherry. Not too sweet but amazing taste. Highly recommend.

Symone Briguglio
    Symone Briguglio

I have just jared up my first ever jam. I used left over christmas cherries, and the smell is devine. I just sampled the residue on the vanillapod and it is truly devine.

Nat
    Nat

Hi! Do you think that this would work well with blackberries? I have some in the freezer and they need using up… Thanks. ^_^

Bron

Just made this, my first jam, and the result itself is great. This is a really fantastic recipe, and I like that it included directions for sterilising the jars! However I have a piece of advice for other jam newbies: make sure you stick around and keep an eye on your jam as it cooks or you may find that the splatter clogs up the basket on top and then the jam bubbles up out of the bowl and all over the bench, so you come back to find your thermie sitting in a pool of jam which has gotten… Read more »

Caroline