Aeisha
    Aeisha

Yum! Fed it to my partner & brother, both meat eaters, and they both thought it was great. Will be adding it to our rotation.

Kate
    Kate

such a delicious meal, my fussy toddler ate it too!

josiebella
    josiebella

Just made this for lunch and I will admit I was a bit sceptical but boy oh boy was this fantastic. Sub’d zucchini for the mushies and added peas instead of beans but seriously I think you can have virtually any veggies you like. Now I am off to clean the bowl with a nice piece of crusty bread. Will be making again for sure.

Angela
    Angela

So yummy and easy to make, thanks.

Mel
    Mel

This is one of our favourite meals. My husband, who loves curries, said he’d pay to eat this at a resturant. ‘Even better than THE butter chicken,’ he said.

Virginia
    Virginia

This was amazing!! My husband, who hates anything that is considered a ‘healthy substitute’ even LOVED it! Thanks Bec.

Sandy
    Sandy

Home alone and decided to try this. Very yum. Did sub zuchini for beans and used by homemade tikka paste, lovely with some crispy bacon on the top

Claire T
    Claire T

Another fantastic meal that can be a main meal or as a side dish, a lunch or dinner! It is so easy to make too!
    I did up to the ‘add cauliflower and veg step’, went and picked up the car from a service then completed the meal when I got home….dinner was on the table 9 minutes later!
    I used 1 tsp Babas brand Malaysian meat curry powder and it was a beautiful mild taste. Had no mushrooms so substituted 1 cm diced butternut pumpkin.
    An all round awesome dish thanks Bec.

Belinda
    Belinda

Simply delicious, devouring the left overs right now. I used peas instead of beans, it’s an easily adaptable recipe to cater for what you have in the larder! Thx Bec

Liz
    Liz

This was such a delicious wholesome dish, definately a winner! And easily adapted if need be…Thanks Bec!