These Thermomix veggie fritters are tasty morsels! Free from gluten but not lacking any flavour, that’s for sure.
Packed full of veggies, they’re a tasty way to get veggies into the kids!
Vegetable Halloumi Fritters
- 20 g spring onion roughly chopped
- 2-3 3cm strips lemon zest
- 10 g fresh parsley
- 100 g carrot roughly chopped
- 100 g zucchini roughly chopped
- 100 g cauliflower florets
- 100 g sweet potato roughly chopped
- 60 g broccoli broken into florets
- 180 g halloumi cheese diced 1cm
- 3 eggs
- 60 g almond meal
- 40 g arrowroot flour
- salt and pepper to taste
- Ghee or your choice of oil for frying
- Place lid on empty mixer bowl and set to speed 8. Through the MC hole, add spring onions, zest and parsley. Leave running for 20 seconds. Scrape down bowl.
- Add carrot, zucchini, cauliflower, sweet potato and broccoli. Chop 15 seconds/speed 5/MC on.
- Add haloumi, eggs, almond meal, arrowroot and salt and pepper. Combine 8 seconds/speed 4/MC on.
- Melt some ghee in a large frying pan and drop in tablespoon amounts of the mixture. Fry for a couple of minutes before turning each fritter over and cooking the other side.
- Serve warm or cold.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.