nicholamassey
    nicholamassey

This was really very yummy and in my opinion quite authentic tasting. ok so took me few days to gather ingredients. I couldn’t find fresh Tumeric so just used heaped tsp of powdered. I also by mistake put in two tsp of cumin by accident. I added little bit extra salt as I love things quite salty. Will absolutely be making this delicious dish again. Thanks Bec !! You are one talented lady oh would also recommend leaving the steaming basket on top instead of mc when cooking after water and rest of coconut cream cream have been added mine… Read more »

Amanda Harte
    Amanda Harte

One word….FABULOUS!!!!! We really enjoyed this! i doubled the tofu (kids love tofu)
    A hit all round… thanks so much for this one!

trackback

[…] my success with my Vegetarian Laksa, it became apparent I needed to create a prawn version.  After a couple experiments and a few […]

Bonnie
    Bonnie

The laksa is amazing. And I added chicken instead of tofu.

Jenny Liebenberg
    Jenny Liebenberg

Thanks Bec, we are going to give Asian flavours a break for a few weeks as two of three recipes have been Asian style but it’s great to have healthy recipes to offer people further down the track. I’m actually finding it harder to find recipes than I thought it would be. Lots of dieters at the moment but also people wanting to cook for families.

Jenny Liebenberg
    Jenny Liebenberg

Looks delicious. If we want to use this as a future recipe of the week in The thermomix recipe club (Facebook) would that be okay?

Shona
    Shona

Can’t wait to try this

aspoonfulofnature

Yummy that looks amazing!!! I’ll have to try it! 🙂

Sharon

This one is a winner!

Carla Vowles
    Carla Vowles

This is a beautiful Malay style vegetarian laksa. I thoroughly enjoyed this dish and love how the paste makes enough for a second batch – Yum! Thanks Bec!