Fresh and fruity, these are sure to please! Careful, they’re very easy to drink!
150g blueberries, frozen
250g ice cubes
200g cranberry juice
200g mango, frozen in chunks
150g ice cubes
100g soda water (or plain water)
1. Firstly, place all ingredients for the Blueberry Bliss layer in mixer bowl. Blitz for 30 seconds/speed 9/MC on.
2. Distribute evenly between four glasses – they should be around 2/3 full.
3. Now, place all ingredients for the Mango Meltdown layer in mixer bowl. Blitz for 30 seconds/speed 9/MC on.
4. Pour 1/4 of this mixture into each of the four glasses, on top of the Blueberry Bliss layer, being sure to try to cover the entire surface (ie. don’t just pour into one spot in the very middle of the glass). You want some of this top layer to get in down the inside edges of the glass.
5. Using a straw or a butter knife, gently mix the contents very briefly, forming a cool pattern with the two colours.
You might also be interested in these recipes...
Hi, I'm Bec
I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you’re looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone