You don’t need a Thermomix to whip this yummy roasted pumpkin salad up! Although I’ve given instructions on making the dressing in thermie, those without one can make it by simply crushing the garlic and shaking all ingredients vigorously in a jar. Easy peasy.
Just a few simple steps and you’ve got an awesome pumpkin salad. It’s easy, quick and pretty cheap to make.
Looking for more great salad recipes?
Thermobexta’s Sesame Roasted Pumpkin Salad
- 400 g pumpkin 2cm cubes
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 140 g baby spinach
- 40 g rocket
- 150 g fetta cheese 1cm cubes
- 1 avocado diced
- 2 tomatoes sliced into wedges
- 50 g sesame seeds
- 1 clove garlic 5g
- 40 g apple cider vinegar
- 30 g tamari
- 30 g sesame oil
- 30 g honey
- Preheat oven to 200°C (fan forced).
- Place pumpkin on a lined tray and drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Bake for 25-30 minutes, until nicely roasted, then allow to cool to room temperature.
- Meanwhile, toast sesame seeds in a small frying pan, until golden.
- To make the dressing, place all dressing ingredients in mixer bowl. Blitz 20 seconds/speed 8.
- Place baby spinach in a large serving bowl. Arrange tomatoes, feta, avocado and cooled pumpkin on top. Drizzle with dressing then scatter sesame seeds all over.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.
You might also be interested in these recipes...
Hi, I'm Bec
I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you’re looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone