• 1

Wendy
    Wendy

Made this for my hubby, it didn’t really appeal to me BUT wow it was so so tasty!! Definitely one to try if you haven’t already ??

Maggi
    Maggi

I don’t have curry leaves either-can I substitute powder & how much roughly?

Tari
    Tari

This was absolutely delicious!!! Can’t believe I hadn’t seen it before. I didn’t have the curry leaves and used ground turmeric and jar ginger but was still so so good! My partner who ‘needs meat’ also loved it. Thank you for such a great recipe thats so easy too.

Marianne
    Marianne

Made this for myself and a friend who is totally vegetarian (I am not) it was absolutely devine and her hubby (not vegetarian) pinched some of the sauce it was so yummy. Something that is definitely in our repertoire of enjoyable foods ??

jayden81

Yummy! Easy as. Added some more eggs as i had lots. Was going to serve over steamed vege but ran out of time. Was perfect on its own

jayden81
    Reply to  jayden81

Hmmm not sure why it didnt put my name…gemma xx

sandra
    sandra

Why did I wait so long to make this delicious curry!?! Yummo! Didn’t have any fresh tumeric so used 1tsp of dried tumeric in its place and also used fresh curry leaves instead of dried. I would never have believed an egg curry could be so yummy! Didn’t miss the meat at all!!

Jane
    Jane

What a lovely, creamy delicious curry. I dont like hot food so this is perfect for my taste. I couldnt get fresh tumeric so I used powdered for the colour & substituted it with fresh galangal. I served it with a yogurt raita, heaps of fresh coriander and mango chutney. Turned out yummy but I will try again with fresh tumeric and chicken or fish instead of egg. Great flavours!

Shona
    Shona

This is definitely going to be a regular meal at our dinner table. Everyone loved it.

fran.fuller@gmail.com
    fran.fuller@gmail.com

great recipe really creamy and yummy , I didn’t use curry leaves and I sliced up the egg much smaller for the kids, I used ground ginger and no sugar. We just ate it for the second night heated in the varoma at the same time as steamed salmon fillets . really good