Cauliflower rice is an awesome alternative to regular rice. There are heaps of versions out there of how to do it, this is mine and I could eat it by the bowlful, it’s delicious 😉 Serve as an accompaniment wherever you would usually serve rice.
450g cauliflower, broken into florets
20g ghee or butter
15g parsley, leaves (optional)
1 garlic clove
salt and pepper
1. Place cauliflower in mixer bowl. Chop for 10 seconds/reverse/speed 4/MC on. Remove from bowl, set aside.
2. Add parsley and garlic. Chop for 7 seconds/speed 7/MC on. Scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add ghee. Cook for 2 minutes/steaming temperature/speed1/MC off.
4. Add cauliflower. Cook for 10 minutes/100/reverse/speed soft/MC on.
5. Taste, season with salt and pepper if needed.