Charlee
    Charlee

Made this today with a couple of changes to use up what was left in the veggie draw. Subbed out carrots and celery and added extra zucchini & capsicum, used cherry tomatoes instead of roma & added in half a bunch of kale.
    Was so delicious my veggie hating husband declared it the best lasagne I’ve made (I wont be telling him it was vego)
    Will be making again 🙂

randa
    randa

Delicious Bec! Another fabulous recipe. Thank you for sharing. Will definitely be making this one again x

Jmz29
    Jmz29

i made this today and felt like something is missing. Followed it to a tee. I used the stock as I felt it didn’t have much flavor and still feel like it didn’t have much flavour. I love myself a good veggie meal too so it’s not the fact there is no meat.

Jmz29
    Jmz29
    Reply to  Thermobexta

It was a beautiful organic one I get which is essentially home made but just not me. I did add salt and pepper when finished cooking to my serving as I don’t like changing a recipe the first time trying. Thanks

Jessica
    Jessica

Made this last night and it was a hit. Hubby and I had it for leftovers tonight and his comment “so satisfying it tastes like I am eating meat!”
    Definitely recommended. I love a great veg meal that satisfies the whole family.

Robyn
    Robyn

Beautiful lasagne and very easy to make. Everyone went back for seconds!

Jane Boyd
    Jane Boyd

I made this yesterday and it was a big hit. Perfect flavour and the kids didn’t even notice the vegetable overdose. Thanks.

Claire
    Claire

My whole family (including 1 and 3 year olds) enjoyed this lasagne. What a great way to hide vegetables! Simple to make and it makes heaps! I think the tomatoes at this time of year aren’t as sweet as the summer crops so the 3yo found it a bit tart but the rest of us thought it was great.
    Thanks for another fantastic family friendly recipe.

Amanda
    Amanda

Fantastic recipe!
    Very yummy and perfect for a froday night comfort meal with lots of veggies.

Megan Tuffley
    Megan Tuffley

Sorry, just found the zucchini and vegie stock concentrate! I used Evernote web clipper and it made a couple of lines disappear!

Megan Tuffley
    Megan Tuffley

Zucchini isn’t listed in the ingredients. How much do you use? Also, there’s no seasoning in the vegie mix. I added salt and pepper, but Vegie Stock would be good.

1 2 3 4