This Thermomix Vegetable Risotto is a great recipe for when you’re in a rush to get dinner on the table. It’s way more than ‘just another Thermomix risotto’.
Use whatever veggies you have on hand, mix it up each time you make it depending on what you’ve got.
Regardless of the vegetables you use, one thing I highly recommend is not skipping the toppings. They really take this risotto to the next level!
Toasted, crunchy seeds and creamy, salty fetta cheese. The combo of this with the warm, creamy risotto is just so good.
More Excellent Thermomix Risotto Recipes
Thermal cookers really do simplify the risotto making process. No more constant stirring by hand, adding ladels of warm stock bit by bit.
Beetroot Risotto with Whipped Fetta in More Main Meals Made Easy.
Spinach and Lemon Arancini in Summer Meal Mix Up is great as a risotto if you don’t have time to turn it into arancini. If you have leftovers I highly recommend using them to make arancini when you do have a little more time.
For something sweet, Apple Pie Rice Pudding is a lovely, warm choice. Containing no added sugar, you could even eat this for brekkie!
Join us on Social Media
If you haven’t already found us on social media, come on over, we’d love to have you! The main action happens in our Facebook group, with over 50K members now, giving each other inspiration, tips and ideas. You can also find us on Instagram and Pinterest.
Thermomix Vegetable Risotto – with Tasty Topping
- 150 g onion quartered
- 2 garlic cloves (10g)
- 20 g olive oil
- 260 g arborio rice
- 80 g white wine
- 600-650 g vegetables of your choice diced into bite sized pieces
- 60 g Odds-and-Ends Vegetable Stock Concentrate
- 650 g water
- 100 g fetta cheese crumbled (Note 1)
- 40 g sunflower seeds
- 40 g pepitas
- 40 g sesame seeds
- Place onion and garlic in mixer bowl. Chop 5 seconds/speed 5/MC on. Scrape down bowl.
- Add oil. Saute 5 minutes/steaming temperature/speed 1/MC off.
- Add rice and wine. Saute 2 minutes/100/speed 1/MC off.
- Add vegetables, stock and water. Cook 16 minutes/100/reverse/speed 1/MC on.
- Meanwhile, toast seeds in a medium frying pan until golden and starting to pop. Set aside.
- When risotto finishes cooking, rest it in the bowl for 5 minutes. Serve topped with crumbled feta and toasted seeds.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.