This Pistachio Dukkah has become a staple in my kitchen, I use it all the time in a variety of ways!
It can be sprinkled onto salads, scrambled eggs or veges, used as a crumb (see photo underneath the recipe), or with olive oil dipped flatbread.
It’s really versatile and very tasty!
It’s a really good one to quickly throw together onto a tray and roast after (or while) your oven is in use for something else.
Pistachio Dukkah – simple yet impressive!
- 120 g pistachios shelled weight
- 3 Tbsp sesame seeds using a mix of black and white adds to the visual appeal, but either is fine to use
- 1 Tbsp cumin seeds
- 1 Tbsp coriander seeds
- 1 tsp coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line a tray with baking paper.
- Place all ingredients except the salt onto the tray and roast for 5-10 minutes. Watch it carefully as it will go from perfect to burnt quickly. When fragrant and beginning to change colour, remove from oven and set aside to cool.
- When cool, place it in mixer bowl, along with the salt. TURBO/2-3 times/MC on, until it reaches your desired consistency.
- Store in an airtight jar or container.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.