Yvette
    Yvette

I won’t make pizza base any other way, SO good, thankyou for yet another amazing recipe Bec.

Claire
    Claire

I loved it, but was a bit too green for my 8yo. They enjoyed the flavour and asked that I gradually increase the level of spinach so they gradually get used to the color! but it’s a great idea.

Mrs Q
    Mrs Q

I was a little concerned my 3.5yr old wouldn’t eat it when the dough looked and smelt like play dough lol but the pizzas cooked beautifully and weren’t as green when cooked. Great way to sneak in extra veges kids loved the hulk pizza. Thanks

Amanda
    Amanda

I would like to try this as a gluten free one so my son can eat it.
    Any suggestions?

Bron

Green is my favourite colour. ^_^ I normally find rolling out pizza dough really annoying but this one was much easier, and I love the extra veg! I’ve split my dough into 8 parts to make mini, single serve bases and I’m part-baking them for 10 min at 200ºC, then I’ll freeze them with baking paper in between the layers for easy last minute dinners. Your Very Veg Sauce is up next. 🙂

Ang
    Ang

A big hit in my house, I used plain flour(that’s all I had) and it worked beautifully 🙂

trackback

[…] out my Green Pizza Dough for the green variation of this recipe […]

trackback

[…] we made a basic spelt pizza dough and I realised the only pizza dough recipe I have on the blog is my green pizza dough (which is great!) but I thought it would be a good idea to share a recipe with you for plain bases […]

Karen
    Karen

Amazing! Love these. Is the dough good to freeze? Thanks Bec

Marsha
    Marsha

Best recipe and made at our house at least once every fortnight. Quite certain my two year old thinks all pizzas are green – he knows no different :-). Thanks for a yummy and nutritious recipe Bec!