I just love lemon flavoured baked goods! This Thermomix Brilliant Blueberry and Lemon Loaf has a good balance of lemon, sweetness from the coconut sugar and bursts of blueberries, along with a slight saltiness.
Ingredients for this Thermomix Brilliant Blueberry and Lemon Loaf
You’ll need the following ingredients to make this. Please bear in mind there are alternatives listed down on the full recipe, to cater for different dietary needs:
How to this Thermomix Brilliant Blueberry and Lemon Loaf
(This is a visual guide, full recipe is at the bottom)
First, pre-heat the oven to 180C. You’ll need to line the base and sides of a loaf tin. Here’s a really easy way to do that. Just lay a piece of baking paper on top of your tin and cut diagonal slits into the corners. Push down to line the tin, like so:
Next, use a vegetable peeler to remove the zest from a lemon. Place this in the bowl of your thermal cooker, along with coconut sugar. Blitz.
Add lemon juice, milk, butter and eggs. Mix.
Add flour, baking powder and salt. Mix.
Add blueberries. Combine.
Pour batter into the lined loaf tin. Roughly even out the mixture. It’s quite a thick batter so just do the best you can.
Bake 40 minutes, then… out comes the magnificent loaf! Transfer to a cooling rack to cool completely before slicing.
More Amazing Baked Goods
Check out these recipes for some more really great baked goods:
Date Scones, Blueberry and Lemon Muffins, Apple Cinnamon Doughnut Muffins, Strawberry Coconut Slice and Brilliant Biscuits Five Ways, in Lunches and Snacks Made Easy.
Sharing is Caring
If you make this, or have made it in the past, feel free to share the link to the recipe for friends to make! Or Pin or share on Facebook using the social share buttons, or simply share a comment with me on your thoughts, underneath the recipe.
Thank you xx
Thermomix Brilliant Blueberry and Lemon Loaf
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 100 g coconut sugar
- 80 g milk or coconut milk
- 60 g butter or coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 250 g unbleached white spelt flour or plain flour or ORGRAN gluten free flour
- 3 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 120 g blueberries frozen (not defrosted) or fresh
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line base and sides of a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Use a peeler to remove the zest from the lemon. Place zest and sugar in mixer bowl. Blitz 20 seconds/speed 8/MC on. Scrape down bowl.
- Add lemon juice, milk, butter and eggs. Combine 15 seconds/speed 4/MC on. Scrape down bowl.
- Add flour, baking powder and salt. Combine 10 seconds/speed 3/MC on. Scrape down bowl.
- Add blueberries. Combine 10 seconds/reverse/speed 3/MC on.
- Transfer cake batter to your prepared loaf tin. It will be thick, just even it out as best you can. Bake 40 minutes, or until a skewer comes out clean.
- Lift loaf out of the tin using the baking paper, transfer to a cake rack and leave to cool completely.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.
You might also be interested in these recipes...
Hi, I'm Bec
I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you’re looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone