This recipe can also be found in my cookbook, Thermobexta Main Meals Made Easy, which you can check out here.
We make this dough into Shrek pizzas, the kids love them!
60g baby spinach leaves
2 tsp yeast
600g unbleached white spelt flour (or 580g bakers flour)
1.5 tsp himalayan salt
30g macadamia oil (or EVOO)
1. Place water and spinach in mixer bowl. Blitz for 10 seconds/speed 8/MC on. Heat for 1.5 minutes/37 degrees/speed 2/MC on.
2. Add remaining ingredients, in the order they are listed. KNEAD/3 minutes/MC on.
3. Transfer dough to a silicon mat or an oiled bowl. Wrap (or cover bowl with a tea towel) and leave in a warm place until the dough doubles in size.
4. Preheat your oven to 200°C and line your oven trays.
5. Unwrap the dough and knock down. Split into 4-5 equal portions, roll out each one and top with toppings of your choice – my Very Veg Sauce is a great pizza sauce!
6. Bake until cheese is melted and pizzas are golden brown.
You might also be interested in these recipes...
Hi, I'm Bec
I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you’re looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone