This Thermomix blueberry sauce is something I make for my kids when they ask for pancakes, pikelets, crepes and even waffles.
Made from ingredients that I always have on hand and so quick whip up, it’s a lovely addition and adds a little fruit to their otherwise fairly plain plates.
Ready in just five minutes, using five ingredients (or only four if you don’t include the sugar!)
What to Serve with this Thermomix Fast Blueberry Sauce
This sauce is a great quick one to whip up while you cook your pancakes, or similar. Here are a few suggestions for you of what to serve it on:
Perfect Pikelets, four ways from Lunches and Snacks Made Easy
Join us on Social Media
Fast Blueberry Sauce
- 200 g frozen blueberries
- 20 g coconut sugar (optional)
- 1 scant tsp tapioca starch
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or 1/2 tsp vanilla powder or cinnamon
- 1 strip of orange rind optional but highly recommended
- Place all ingredients in mixer bowl. Cook 4 minutes/100/speed 2/MC off.
- Drizzle on to crepes or pancakes or porridge or Greek yogurt or anything that tickles your fancy.
Please note, nutrition information is calculated via an online recipe nutrition calculator and is a guide only. It is provided as a courtesy and is not guaranteed 100% accurate. I am not a nutritionist or trained health professional.