Thermobexta’s Salted Caramaple Sauce

salted-caramaple-sauce

I am not taking any responsibility for the amount of this that you are going to consume. It is a rich, decadent treat that I can 100% guarantee you will find difficult to resist eating from the jar by the spoonful. Enjoy it over ice cream, puddings and cakes, stewed fruit, made into a salted caramel latte (OMGosh!) or, indeed, straight from the jar.

150g pure cream
120g unsalted butter
80g pure maple syrup
80g rapadura sugar
1 tsp vanilla powder
1/2 tsp Himalayan salt

1. Place all ingredients in mixer bowl. Cook for 12 minutes/steaming temperature/speed 3/MC on.

3. Sauce will appear to be quite thin. Don’t worry, it thickens up considerably as it cools. Pour into sterilised jars and seal immediately. Leave to cool to room temperature then store in the fridge, where it will be good for at least two weeks.

Note
At room temperature, this is pourable and when refrigerated, it turns to a gooey scoop-able consistency. Before using, give the jar a good shake, or stir contents with a spoon. If you want to use it to drizzle over things after it’s been refrigerated, just reheat the amount you’re wanting, otherwise just leave it as is and dollop it from the jar. Enjoy!!

Posted in

Thermobexta

You might also be interested in these recipes...

Suzanne Smales
Suzanne Smales

Saying THANKYOU from the bottom of my Caramel Loving Son’s heart. He doesn’t like salted caramel so I skipped that. But he just had his first home made Caramel Milkshake and he loved it. I haven’t let him taste it straight yet, cause I’m not sure he’d be able to stop..

Louise
Louise

Hi Bec,
Could I water bathe (like jam) jars of this sauce to make them shelf stable so I can give as gifts?

Julie
Julie

Absolutely divine. Will be making again & again & again ….. 🙂

Kristy
Kristy

Delicious Bec!

Bec Killen
Bec Killen

Hi Bec, Just wondering if I am able to substitute the cream for coconut cream by any chance?

Kathleen
Kathleen

The best sauce ever! Thanks Bec!

Simone
Simone

Made in TM5. I doubled recipe. It seemed ok but did seperate in jar however once stirred and put back in fridge it was fine. It tastes great.

Karen
Karen

I made this to go with our Christmas Pudding – ever so yummy thanks

Ruba
Ruba

I just made this with coconut cream instead of dairy cream just a straight swap and turned out great! Tnx Bec

bec bio shot website

Hi, I'm Bec

I specialise in great tasting vegetarian Thermomix recipes and cater for a wide range of dietary needs. I love sharing here and in my cookbooks my healthy, delicious recipes (of course the odd treat too!) Whether you're looking to ignite your thermo mojo, or just after some new, really tasty family friendly recipes, there really is something here for everyone

Cookbooks