Sam
    Sam

Wow! This cake looks impressive, smells divine and tastes amazing! Will definitely make again.

Megan
    Megan

Thanks for sharing this fantastic recipe. I have made it a few times and received rave reviews! I am going to try a nut free version with oats instead of almonds to make it ok for lunches at school

trackback

[…] taste testers (ie. my family) tell me that this is the best cake I’ve created.  Since my Cinnamon Crumble Cake recipe went viral, that’s really saying something!  This is a moist cake, with little […]

Jane
    Jane

This is fantastic. Everyone who tastes it asks for the recipe!

Jen
    Jen

Yummo! My whole family enjoyed this cake. I usually get comments about using my ‘weird’ flour when I use spelt – but not with this one! The recipe is so easy to follow – a great one for my 9 year old to help with too. Thank you for a great recipe!

kylie
    kylie

Yum, I make this quite a bit. Made it as muffins today for a lunch box treat. Worked beautifully. Thanks Bec!

Trish
    Trish

Is there any alternative to rapdura sugar to make a fructose free alternative?
    It looks divine!!

Ange
    Ange

Yum Yum Yum, the whole family loves it and it is so easy to make. I am a lazy cook and if it looks like there are too many steps I won’t even have a go, but this was so easy !!

Suzanne Smales
    Suzanne Smales

Haven’t made this with the apple addition yet, but just wanted to let you know that I tried it today using rolled oats instead of almonds (to make it school friendly) and it turned out lovely. I also added 1 cup of mushed pumpkin to the cake section. I’ll have 3 very happy little campers off to school tomorrow, and a somewhat larger one off to work..

Kathleen Asprea
    Kathleen Asprea

Wow! Made this DF with a mix of nuttelex and ghee. Brought it along to a dessert-hating clan. Had zero leftovers! Massive hit. Thx Bec